supergamerbros

supergamerbros

Forums

Forum Home > Playstation > Little Known Games You Should Play

kyuubi_kitxXD

I want to make a topic on good games for the Playstation systems. This isn't about the Big Title games everyone plays. No this is for the games that miss the radar. Good games that go unnoticed that you might have played that other people might not know about.

1) one game per post

2) a breaf explination of the game

3) what kind of game is it

4) why you liked it

January 21, 2009 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lucarioknight

kyuubi_kitxXD at 02:55PM on Jan 21, 2009

I want to make a topic on good games for the Playstation systems. This isn't about the Big Title games everyone plays. No this is for the games that miss the radar. Good games that go unnoticed that you might have played that other people might not know about.

1) one game per post

2) a breaf explination of the game

3) what kind of game is it

4) why you liked it

dbz in a way was unnoticed in a way

its like your any character through the game because you go the guy from the bit in the story line that your at and the mission function was flying over earth to certain spots it also had vs.matches and everything

action rpg i guess....

it was a fun  game but i never did the story cus it was a 1 only file type game and i was ok at the fighting.

--

real owner of this site

January 22, 2009 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

narutostarwars

the site been dead but i'll post.

King of Fighters XI for the PS2

Its setup similar to the older 2D fighting style games. It has combined battle systems from previous King of Fighters games like Quick Shift, Saving Shift, and Dream Cancels. Even though it doesn't have the original 5 characters the game still kicks a**.

Its Versus Fighting

I like it because its a fighting-style game like Street Fighter, but it has a great battle system. I can't believe this game slipped past people.

--

Master of Games. He is the keeper and historian of video game history!

January 22, 2009 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supergamerbros
Site Owner
Well, hopeully things pick up. Parasite Eve is unnoticed. But then again, it's not like it's a great game. 'running is a walking speed, it's so unbearably slow I can't bring myself to play it. It's an rpg by Squaresoft.
January 23, 2009 at 4:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Niko Bellic

assassins creed thats a good game

January 23, 2009 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lucarioknight

niko that game was a breakthrough it needs 2 be games that hasnt rely been herd of ,give discription and why u like it read the rules next time

January 23, 2009 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lucarioknight

niko that game was a breakthrough it needs 2 be games that hasnt rely been herd of ,give discription and why u like it read the rules next time

--

real owner of this site

January 23, 2009 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

narutostarwars

DOUBLE POST FAIL!!

--

Master of Games. He is the keeper and historian of video game history!

January 23, 2009 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niko Bellic

tomb raider underworld not many people play tomb raider i likes this game bcoz it was mind boggling and at the same time fun

February 24, 2009 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.